Did you know that the Foundation Center provides a “Proposal Writing Short Course” for individuals that want to learn how to submit a proposal for a grant or sponsorship?
The course will walk you through a step-by-step process on how to search for private dollars for funding projects.
You will learn the following:
- How to gather background information.
- The components of a proposal.
- How to write an executive summary.
- How to define your statement of need.
- How to develop your project description.
- How to develop and define your budget.
- How to define your organizational information.
- How to write a proposal letter.
- How to conclude your proposal.
Even if you have had training before, this course will provide you with a refresher and their website will keep you informed on nonprofit funding trends.
Grant Space also offers “FREE” access to training as well as paid training. Grant Space also offers classes in New York to help you along the way.
So, if you are looking to polish your grant writing and proposal skills click the links and get started.